Sudesh Berry on Shakti co-star Rubina Dilaik: 'It was one of the most beautiful fumbles I have ever seen'
- Insisting that Rubina never showed any superiority on sets of Shakti, her co-star from the show Sudesh Berry has praised her.
Actor Sudesh Berry has showered praise on his Shakti co-star and current contestant on Bigg Boss 14, Rubina Dilaik. Weeks after she failed to remember his name on Salman Khan's reality show, Sudesh has now said that his tweet in reaction to the Bigg Boss incident was humorous.
During a task, Kavita Kaushik had asked Rubina to name her co-actors from Shakti and she could only remember Sudesh's onscreen name, Harak Singh. Though she managed to remember his name soon after Kavita expressed her shock, and the fumble was not well-received by many TV actors.
Even Sudesh had tweeted, “Apne 40 years ke career meh itni badi fumbling nahi dekhi... every day is a learning day #BB14#shakti #MyNameIsSudeshBerry.”
However, calling it a humorous reaction, Sudesh told Times of India, "Different people understand things differently. I had said that in a humorous way. I felt that it was one of the most beautiful fumbles I have ever seen.”
Adding that he does not watch Bigg Boss and it was Kamya Panjabi who told him about the fumble, Sudesh said, “I have worked with Rubina and I think she is a beautiful and wonderful actress. She was one of the most talented debutantes I had come across in my long career. I have hardly seen anyone who has such good timing as an actor. She has not shown any superiority while we were on the sets. Rubina has always respected me and never made me feel that she is superior to me in any way."
The statements come at a time when Rubina has been facing allegations of being too dominating on Bigg Boss 14 and treating co-contestants as inferior. Her co-contestants Eijaz Khan and Rahul Vaidya have often accused Rubina of trying to control the way the Bigg Boss house functions.
On Thursday's episode, Eijaz even fought with her when she suggested certain rationing in food items. He got angry, saying that she tries to tell people what to say and what to think, and now, she wants to control what they eat.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.