Thinking about kids, not marriage: Salman Khan
If there is one question that Salman Khan fans have been waiting to get an answer to, it is when the most-talked-about bachelor of Bollywood will tie the knot. But it looks like the actor doesn’t have marriage on his agenda, though he says he wants to have children.
“I don’t know about marriage, but if there is any way to have kids without getting married, I am interested in that. I am still trying to find a way to do that,” said the 47-year-old actor during a press conference through Google Hangout — a virtual social networking platform — and interacted with the media for about 40 minutes.
Salman, who has stayed away from social networking platforms, also announced that he is now making a conscious effort to enter the world of social networking. “I am not tech-savvy but I realise the importance of interacting with my fans through this new medium. There are people around me who are helping me get used to this medium,” shared the actor.
And though he’s a new entrant in this arena, Salman has already put down his rules of social media interaction. “I won’t talk about my films in my webpage. I am looking at building a community online through which my fans will help each other in their times of need,” shared the actor, adding, “I am currently looking for my most Dabangg fan, that person will manage my page. And if this online communtiy doesn’t shape up the way I want it to, and my fans are not benefitted by being part of it, then I will exit the social networking medium.”
Salman is like my mentor
Actor Aditya Pancholi’s son Sooraj is preparing himself to debut in Bollywood, and he has found a guide and mentor in Salman Khan.
“Salman Khan is like my mentor. He’s polishing me. He has a great physique, so I’m taking tips from him about workouts, diet, etc,” 22-year-old Sooraj says, adding: “Who wouldn’t want to be launched by Salman. But I have not signed a film right now. We bonded during Ek Tha Tiger (2012) where I was an assistant sirector.”
His parents, Aditya and Zarina Wahab, are actors but Sooraj says that a career in acting is his choice: “There’s no pressure from them to become an actor. But they have inspired me.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- BTS singer V released his vlog on YouTube, which featured a few behind-the-scenes glimpses at his song Snow Flower with Peakboy, his workout session, and more.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- BLACKPINK member Rosé shared posters to confirm that she will make her solo debut on March 12. Her fellow BLACKPINK members Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie extend their support.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.