Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan reveals his favourite nickname given by Pavitra Punia
Actor Eijaz Khan, who took an exit from Bigg Boss 14 due to prior committments recently, has said that his journey inside the house has taught him a lot. He also opened up on co-contestant and close friend Pavitra Punia.
Eijaz was responding to fans during an 'AskEijaz' session that he conducted on Twitter Monday night. He revealed that he loves the way Pavitra calls him 'Khan saab'. A fan asked, "Which is your favourite nickname that Pavi has given you?- khansaab - jille illahi - or the way she called you Eijaz Khan." Eijaz responded, "Khaansaab."
He also wrote, "PaviJaz is literally close to my heart and pavijazians even closer! When we were inside the house, we never thought people will love us together! #AskEijaz."
While on the show, Pavitra often confessed her feelings for Eijaz, but he mostly avoided such conversations. However, later on, he started admitting his own feelings for her as well. Finally, when she visited Eijaz during the family week, Eijaz proposed to her and they both made it official as they declared their love for each other. Pavitra was also seen with Eijaz when he connected with the housemates through video call over the weekend.
Eijaz tweeted, "When I look back to all the days i lived inside the BB house, i feel very surreal. That house has taught me alot and i am sure when I'll go again I'll come back with lot more strength and confidence! #AskEijaz." He was responding to a fan's tweet which said, "You have been alone fighting for your own survival in that house. your dark secret has been mocked. You shoulder injury has been mocked. Your tears has been mocked. your aggression mocked. But Still you fight back like a Champ #AskEijaz."
Eijaz was also asked about Rahul Vaidya and his 'friendship' with the singer. "We have fought, we performed with each other, we laughed! #AskEijaz," Eijaz responded.
Currently, Devoleena Bhattacharjee is a proxy for Eijaz on the show and he may return soon.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.