Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan introduces Jasmin Bhasin and Sonali Phogat to each other, calls them 'soutens'
- Bigg Boss 14 finale: Salman Khan cracked jokes at Sonali Phogat's feelings for Aly Goni. He even introduced her to Aly's girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin.
As Salman Khan opened the Bigg Boss 14 grand finale, he was welcomed on stage by former contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Soon, he introduced audiences to the former contestants present as the audience. Salman also joked about Aly Goni's bond with Jasmin and Sonali Phogat's infatuation with Aly.
He introduced them to each other as 'soutens', making fun of their bond with Aly.
While Aly and Jasmin have openly confessed their feelings for each other, Sonali Phogat said she fell in love with him and did not mind that he loves Jasmin.
Later, when Nora Fatehi visited the sets, Sonali joined Nora and Salman as they danced to a few dance songs. Salman said he was overwhelmed with Sonali's passion and called out for Aly to join them on stage.
Sonali was called on the stage again when Dharmesh Yelande and Tusshar came over to promote their show Dance Deewane.
Just a few days after Sonali entered, Jasmin was voted out of the game, leaving Aly crying inconsolably. Later, Sonali claimed she fell in love with Aly. She said she knows he is interested in Jasmin, but she just wanted to watch him and enjoy the feeling of being in love.
Responding to rumours that her family is unhappy because of her feelings for Aly, Sonali had said, "I have spoken to my daughter, my mother, father and my family and they are not upset or unhappy about anything. They don't find anything wrong in liking someone. They were not upset."
“In fact, my family is happy that their daughter is living her life on her own terms without getting scared or intimidated by anyone.They feel that even I have the right to be happy in life and they are very happy for me. In fact, my daughter has seen the show and she had no problems with my liking towards Aly Goni,” she added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.