Bigg Boss 14: Vikas Gupta says Devoleena Bhattacharjee won't be his proxy, 'All the best if she is going to play'
Amid reports that Devoleena Bhattacharjee will enter the Bigg Boss 14 house and play as proxy for Vikas Gupta, a tweet from his Twitter account says that while she might be entering the reality show hosted by Salman Khan, but not as his proxy. Vikas recently exited the house after he faced some health-related issues.
A tweet was sent out from Vikas' Twitter handle on Saturday morning, "Neither @TheRashamiDesai nor @Devoleena_23 were approached to be proxy for #VikasGupta All the best #DevoleenaBhattacharjee who is going to play for another if reports r true & #RashamiDesai actually flew from her shoot the same day to fill the family space for VG #BiggBoss14."
Responding to the tweet, Devoleena wrote, "You take care and get back in action soon." This was the second time Vikas exited the Bigg Boss 14 house. Earlier, he was kicked out when he pushed Arshi Khan into the swimming pool during a fight. She cam back later. However, he had to step out of the house earlier this week and is kept under observation of doctors.
Devoleena has not confirmed her entry on the show, but her response to fans asking about it suggest she will. A fan wrote, "Are Yaar @Devoleena_23 ko pehle Ghar me toh enter Karne do Sab log aisa suggestions de Raha h ki koi nayi bahuu ko apni saas deti h waisa Seriously (Let Devoleena enter the house first. Every one is sharing suggestions the way a new daughter-in-law is advised by her mother-in-law)!!" Devoleena simply posted laughing emojis quoting the tweet.
She had also tweeted on Friday, "Haath Peir phirse thande padh rahe hai mere..(I am getting nervous again)."
Earlier, Vikas had entered Bigg Boss 13 for sometime, as a proxy for Devoleena. She had to eventually quit the show due to her medical problems.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.