5 of the best lipstick shades for different skin tones
With a plethora of lip shades available in the market, there are a few hues like coral, red and purple that should definitely find a place in your bag. Reena Chhabra, CEO at Nykaa Beauty, and Bhavya Chawla, chief stylist at Voonik, list a few shades that you must have:
* Nude: With a range of nude shades available in the market, choose the right shade for your skin tone. Otherwise, it can make you look pale. It can be combined with red, pink, and orange to give you the shade of colour that is most suitable for your skin tone, making you look stunning.
* Pink: The colour doesn’t only amplify the beauty of your lips, but also goes well with almost any kind of eye make-up. Opt for a lighter shade of pink for an understated look or go for a bright pink shade to flaunt your vibrant self.
* Corals: Use the shade to complement any eye look, or pair it with matching blush and shadow for a monochromatic effect. Coral lips go well with a darker or tanned skin. Too dark a shade could be a bit intimidating, but a burnt shade works well for the Indian skin tone.
* Plum: This colour is for a woman who carries off a serious conversation with as much ease as she dons a party style. Since this colour has become increasingly popular, there’s a wide range of shades available.
* Red: If you have a bold personality, red is an important shade to keep in your make-up kit. It looks good on all skin tones.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more