Five tips to make your winter stylish at work
Office wear needs to be formal and impressive but it does not have to be boring. A simple blazer or a leather bag can add that extra zing to your style that will turn you into the fashionista of your office.
Here are a few tips to jazz up your office wear.
1. A simple tuck-in at work and a tuck out of the shirt after work goes a long way. A timeless and classic cut blazer will instantly sharpen your look.
2. A modern classic blazer with an elbow patch will give a sophisticated yet polished look. Wear it with a checkered skirt.
3. Baseball jackets with contrasting colours on the collar and cuff are the jackets of the season.
4. Lace printed casual sweatshirts are very much in. Don’t miss checking out its shoulder embellishments that makes it perfect for lounging or a casual evening.
5. Finally, complete your look with a statement piece -- whether it is a smart leather bag, a cool watch or an outstanding bracelet. Remember, it’s all in the details.
Inputs from Ashish Gurnani, co-founder of online apparel brand Post Fold.