Men, move over dark tones, try some muted shades this autumn-winter
With the change in season, your wardrobe needs to change too. In preparation for winter, revive your wardrobe with a fresh whiff of rich fabrics and classic footwear to keep yourself in line with the latest fashion but don’t forget to indulge in muted and autumnal shades apparels to enhance the sharp and robust look, say experts.
Akshay Narvekar, founder of Bombay Shirt Company, Ishaan Sachdeva, director of Alberto Torresi and Tabby Bhatia, Director of Voganow.com doles out tips on how to remain fashionable with muted shades the coming season.
* Tattersall check shirts in subtle shades of olive green, pale blue and grey are great options for casual evenings. These patterns are timeless and render a dynamic yet sophisticated look.
* A denim shirt in retro print with polo collar is another trending style for autumn-winter ‘17. Denim adds a relaxed yet chic look to one’s appearance and gives a breezy feel when teamed with earthy coloured or olive green chinos.
* High top leather sneakers in classic tones of tan, blue, black, wine and burgundy are quite in vogue and look on top of the fashion when teamed with slim fit denims and mock layered zippers.
* Bryce Chelsea boots in suede leather in tones of earthy brown is yet another promising style which replenishes iconic style statement when teamed with denims and biker jackets crafted in premium leather.
* Also, when it comes to boots, ankle boots in classic hues of blacks and dark browns add an absolute panache and boasts street style look if paired with ribbed jeans and baggy knitted pullover.
* White sneakers or slip-ons in plimsolls are one of the hot trending styles noticed among young generation these days. This shoe style is considered to be one of the most versatile styles apt for casual day out and parties and goes perfectly well both with semi casual and semi-formal outfits.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.
- For a recent shoot, Kiara Advani wore a beautiful bralette and skirt co-ord set. The Kabir Singh actor made it clear that summer is here in her matching attire and we love it.