Sara Ali Khan flaunts her bold style in a surprisingly modest dress. See pics
Sara Ali Khan’s latest look is nothing short of a sensory overload — in the best way possible. After delivering some enviable fashion-forward ensembles while promoting her new film Simbaa with actor Ranveer Singh, Sara gave us pure, unadulterated fashion when she stepped out for another press event on Thursday. The Kedarnath actor was dressed in a bold Peter Pilotto dress with a flattering fitted shape graduating into a fringed hem and cuffs. Sara Ali Khan’s blue fringe jacquard midi-dress came with a wrap style plunging V neck, long sleeves and 3D knit cord details adding highlights of colour and texture. If you look closely, you can see that lines of sequins add a liquid shine to the body and fringing of Sara’s Rs 1,68,409 dress.
Do you revel in bold silhouettes and prints? An embellished dress like Sara Ali Khan’s would help you stand out from the crowd at a New Year’s party — what else could one want? It’s equal parts eclectic in its sequin-embellished inserts, sporty in its multicoloured knit panelling, and sexy in its leg-baring style. Sara Ali Khan’s blue fringe dress is modern eccentric glamour at its best. Think: look-at-me, but in all the right ways.
The Simbaa star completed her bold look from Peter Pilotto’s Fall 2018 collection with blue pointy pumps from River Island and simple gold stud earrings from H&M. Even with minimal make-up — kohl-rimmed eyes, pink cheeks and nude lips — Sara Ali Khan managed to look completely done-up with those cascading waves. What we love most about Sara’s quirky dress is that it can be dressed up with heels for a night out and dressed down with flats and a denim jacket for a day outing.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.