‘Jurassic World: Dominion script is awesome,’ says Bryce Dallas Howard
Actor Bryce Dallas Howard says she has read the script of Jurassic World: Dominion and found it “awesome”. The 39-year-old actor, who will reprise her role as Claire Dearing in the third instalment of the Jurassic World franchise, said she is excited to reunite with director Colin Trevorrow and co-actor Chris Pratt.
“The script was awesome, it was so exhilarating reading it - my husband got to read it too, Colin was like, ‘Yeah, you and Seth can read it’, and we were like, just the whole time, kinda flipping out. Which is like, that was exhilarating because we are all so excited to come back together,’‘ she told Collider. The film will also feature original stars of 1993’s Jurassic Park-- Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum and Sam Neill.
Trevorrow is directing from a script he co-wrote with Emily Carmichael. He also executive produces the movie with veteran filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
The director rebooted Spielberg’s blockbuster Jurassic Park franchise with 2015’s Jurassic World and followed it up with Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018).
The third part, Jurassic World: Dominion, is scheduled to hit the theatres in June next year.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Emma Watson, more than her co-stars, would struggle with wanting to not return to the Harry Potter series.
- Wesley Snipes has spoken about why his Black Panther film never got made in the 90s. The role was eventually brought to life by Chadwick Boseman.
- The fans of Harry Potter star Emma Watson were shocked as a report hinted that the actor has given up her career in acting and is devoting her time to her boyfriend.
- The first teaser for director Zack Snyder's upcoming zombie film, Army of the Dead, has been released. Dave Bautista leads the cast, which also features Huma Qureshi, although she isn't seen in the teaser.
- Actor Gal Gadot has said that she was on the verge of giving up acting when she was cast in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Wonder Woman. Read her nostalgic post.
- Kim Kardashian took to her Instagram account and remembered her father Robert Kardashian on his birth anniversary. Sister Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian also shared photos.
- I Care a Lot movie review: Rosamund Pike is in proper Gone Girl mode in director J Blakeson's devilishly entertaining dark comedy, out on Netflix.