Nicole Kidman credits Hugh Jackman for getting her through divorce from Tom Cruise
In an interview with Australian Women's Weekly, Kidman opened up about her divorce from Cruise. "When I got divorced, Hugh and Deb were so much a part of my healing," Kidman said.
"They were some of my best friends through that period," added the actor, who is busy with the second season of Big Little Lies. The show is aired in India on Star World.
Kidman and Cruise split in 2001 after 10 years of marriage. The former couple share two adopted children: Isabella, 26, and Connor, 24. The Aquaman actor has since married singer Keith Urban.
"The greatest thing our family priest told us very early on in our marriage was, 'Always kiss hello and kiss goodbye'. It just keeps you connected," she said.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nick Jonas revealed he began the making of his upcoming album Spaceman when his wife and actor Priyanka Chopra was filming for The Matrix 4 in Germany.
- Actor Gal Gadot and her husband Jaron Varsano are expecting their third child together. The Wonder Woman actor posted a cute family picture to make the announcement.
- Chadwick Boseman's wife Simone Ledward broke down while accepting his posthumous Golden Globe for Ma Rainey's Black Bottom.
- Mark Ruffalo received the Best Actor in a Limited Series or TV Movie for I Know This Much Is True... at the Golden Globe Awards 2021. The actor, in his acceptance speech, spoke about "Mother Earth."
- The Golden Globe Awards 2021 winners were announced on Sunday, February 28. From The Crown to Schitt's Creek and I Care A Lot, here’s who bagged the trophies.
- The Golden Globe Awards 2021 took place this weekend and Twitter couldn't help but point out the chaos that unfolded at the awards show.
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) were called out by several celebrities for their lack of diversity in their ranks. After stars chanted "Time's Up Globes", the HFPA issued a statement assuring a change in the making.
- The Golden Globes 2021 winners will be announced on February 28 (March 1 in India). Here's what time the 78th Golden Globe Awards will commence and how to watch the show.
- Miley Cyrus shared a throwback picture of her and singer Nick Jonas. The two Disney alums were rumoured to be dating when they were younger.