Green Grove pupils pay homage to BR Ambedkar
Green Grove Public Senior Secondary School, Mohanpur, Khanna, celebrated Constitution Day on campus.
Students and staff paid homage to BR Ambedkar, father of the Indian constitution. A special tribute was paid by president JPS Jolly, chairperson Satinderjeet Kaur Jolly, and principal Suzy George.
Students of classes 9 to 11 gave Powerpoint presentations to highlight the significance of the day.
Parneet, Sukhjot, Jashnoor Kaur, Mananpreet, Avneet Kaur, Damanveer, Ishan Sharma, Dilmanjot, and Abhijeet gave speeches based on the life of Ambedkar. Taranveer gave a classical dance performance.
Students also took a national pledge, sang a national song and the national anthem.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sia Kapur, a Class 5 student of Bal Bharati Public School (BBPS), GRH Marg, has discovered three asteroids in the Kalam Centre Asteroid Search Campaign organized by Kalam Centre in New Delhi in association with International Astronomical Search Collaboration (IASC).
- The current times are extremely exciting with the current pandemic having ushered in the most challenging times for our society and government.
- The virtual library will help students of Classes 9 to 12 develop the habit of reading newspapers and competition-related materials.
- A dietitian working with the Asian Heart Hospital in BKC, Dr Patil has been working with Covid-19 patients at the BKC centre for the past six months.
- Senior principal Vineeta Arora appreciated the efforts made by BOSS and said that it has sincerely committed itself to the betterment of the society, truly exemplifying the fundamental values of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.
- The first part of this new series features Devashish Jindal and Akash Kadiyan who have founded the entertainment firm Rhino Records that makes catchy video songs that promote India’s diverse regional music, culture and talent.
- They are not only equipped to achieve good ranks in the academics field but also are equally trained to their best potential for performing well in their extracurricular activities including sports.
- A plethora of activities were organised during the festival like aerobics, taekwondo, karate, kickboxing, yoga, poster making, slogan writing and poem recitation.
- The general population is expected to get the dose after it, which means the wait for them ranges between three and six months.
- Season 2 of CSP will be divided in different categories as per the new curricular and pedagogical structure of the primary, middle and secondary school students.
- With India on the verge of joining the rest of the world by immunizing its population of 1.3 billion against covid-19, there couldn't be a better time and occasion to also understand what is vaccination?
- The Uddhav Thackeray government allotted 102 acres of salt pan land to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) for building an integrated car shed in Kanjurmarg, in east-central Mumbai, last year in a decision opposed by the Centre, which claimed ownership.
- The little artists created art using twigs, dry leaves, pebbles, grass etc. The activity helped develop their motor skills and imagination.
- The Covid-19 pandemic disrupted the original celebration-related plans of the school but with the help of the patrons a special online platform was developed to hold various competitions.
- While the department had earlier decided to do away with the FCFS rounds this year, the decision was revoked owing to a large number of students still without seats after five admission rounds.