Ananya Panday stays comfy and cosy in pink sweatshirt worth ₹80k for night-in
- The Khaali Peeli actor, Ananya Panday recently had a night in with her mother, Bhavna. She looked extremely adorable in her pink Gucci cat sweatshirt.
Wearing long baggy oversized T-shirts or sweatshirts as dresses is something that has been going on for a long time and petite girls, especially, love doing it. You can wear a pair of mini shorts under it or, if the T-shirt is long enough, you can just go like that. We recently saw famous singer Camila Cabello wearing her boyfriend Shawn Mendes’ T-shirt as a dress and now Ananya Panday has been spotted in one and we are not complaining at all.
For a girls night in with her mother, Bhavna Pandey, Ananya wore a beautiful pastel pink oversized sweatshirt. The crewneck sweatshirt was adorned with a colourful cat print and it featured intentional tears in the fabric to give it a worn-out feeling making it look like an extremely comfy and warm sweatshirt. The Student Of The Year 2 actor accessorised the comfy look with a pair of large gold hoop earrings and her diamond ring.
Ananya left her side-parted hair down and looked radiant without any makeup as she smiled for the camera. Her mother also opted for a casual attire and was seen wearing a black T-shirt along with a pair of comfy jeans for their night in.
Coming back to Ananya’s pink sweatshirt, it is from the shelves of the high-end couture brand Gucci and if you want to add this Fall Winter 2020 collection piece to your winter wardrobe, you will have to spend ₹79,806 (USD 1,100).
Check out some of the other looks of Ananya that we are fond of:
On the work front, Ananya is currently working on her film Liger. The film that will be released in Hindi and Tamil also features Vijay Deverakonda. Her upcoming projects even include Shakun Batra’s yet-to-be-titled film in which Ananya will be seen sharing screen space with Deepika Padukone and Siddhant Chaturvedi.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.