Deepika Padukone's off-duty looks are all about neon colours and quirky prints
- During the recent Ask Me Anything session on Instagram, Deepika Padukone wore some of the most impeccable casual looks which inspired us to up our sartorial game as well.
When it comes to slaying the casual fashion, no one does it better than Deepika Padukone. The Padmaavat actor is someone who has no difficulty owning a red carpet and at the same time, she can also turn the casual airport looks into her personal showstopper moment. Deepika has had many history-making sartorial moments in the fashion spectrum but it is her off-duty looks that has her fans always waiting in anticipation.
Deepika recently hosted an Ask Me Anything question answer session on her Instagram for her fans. While answering some of those queries, Deepika was seen donning various casual outfits which made us want to upgrade our wardrobes. One of the outfits that Deepika wore was a neon lime coloured corduroy overshirt while she answered about, “The first thing she does when she wakes up.”
Deepika styled the look with a delicate gold chain and glammed it up a bit with minimal makeup which featured subtle eyeshadow with mascara-laden lashes, a nude lip and lots of highlighter. There is more, Deepika’s shirt is by the fast-fashion brand Zara and even though the same colour is out of stock, you can get a similar shirt in ₹1,459 (USD 19.99).
Another ensemble that the 35-year-old was seen donning was an on-trend tie-dye co-ord set. The baggy shirt with round neck collar featured a very soothing print and drop shoulders. Deepika teamed it with a matching high-waisted skirt. The elasticated skirt had front pockets making it the perfect outfit for any girl. To glam up this ensemble, Deepika accessorised it with a pair of hoop earrings and had minimal makeup on.
This co-ord set, that her fans loved a lot, is also by the fast-fashion brand Zara. To buy the shirt, you will have to spend ₹1,990 and to add the skirt to your collection, you will have to shell out another ₹1,990 bringing the worth of the outfit to a total of ₹3,980.
The fashionista looks stunning in everything that she wears. On the work front, Deepika Padukone is currently shooting for Shakun Batra’s next film which also stars Ananya Panday and Siddhant Chaturvedi in the lead roles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.
- For a recent shoot, Kiara Advani wore a beautiful bralette and skirt co-ord set. The Kabir Singh actor made it clear that summer is here in her matching attire and we love it.
- Erica Fernandes has been serving one steamy look after another during her stay at the Maldives, be it in a powder blue bodysuit or acid wash bustier-skirt and fashionistas can’t help but take notes to slay at the next beach vacation
- Sara Ali Khan’s white ruffle cold-shoulder playsuit at Manish Malhotra’s house party last month made jaws drop in awe and set the mercury soaring but the good news is that you can add the ravishing ensemble to your vacay wardrobe too without burning a hole in your pocket