Watch: Adah Sharma's morning exercise includes beach, cartwheels and saree
- Adah Sharma has left her fans speechless after the actor posted an awe-generating video of herself doing cartwheels while wearing a saree on a beach.
We recently came across a viral video of gymnast Parul Arora doing a triple flip while wearing a saree. Now a video of Adah Sharma doing something similar is making headlines. The clip that the Commando 2 actor shared on her social media involves six yards of elegance and cartwheels, lots of cartwheels. Yes, you can read that again.
Looking stunning in a quirky print pink saree, tied in the traditional Maharashtrian way with the pallu coming across the back and pinned in the waistline, Adah shared her video from the beach. The actor opted to team her saree with a simple grey blouse and looked radiant without any makeup. She also tied her hair in a bun in order to keep them off her face.
The clip started with Adah on a beach getting into position to do the cartwheels. The actor did a total of four cartwheels and finally ran towards the water with open arms. The ease with which Adah was able to do the cartwheels back-to-back left us in shock and also, inspired us to start the week by working out.
She posted the clip on her Instagram with quite a hilarious caption. "#MondayMotivation No need to be a BEACH Did you SEA what I did there? WATER you thinking? WHALE done bol do.#puns #punsfordays #100YearsOfAdahSharma #adahsharma #cartwheels #SareeNotSorry #morningworkout #beach #beachworkout #DidIRunIntoTheWaterIfYouReachedTheLastHashtagTellMeIFYouThinkIDidInTheCommentsIWillAlsoKnowIfYouAreReadingMyLongHashtags (sic)," it read.
If you listen carefully, you will also be able to hear the sound of waves and chirping of birds in the background, which are extremely soothing sounds.
On the work front, Adah Sharma was last seen in the short film Soulsathi. She was also a part of the web series Pati Patni Aur Panga which released in 2020 on the OTT platform MX Player.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Watch: Karishma Tanna packs impressive punches during kickboxing workout at gym on Monday. This fitness exercise is great for those looking to whip into shape in no time
- Looking for exercises that could help you row out of stress and other body issues? Search no further as Shilpa Shetty Kundra shows us how to do it by taking us through the step-by-step process of nailing Yoga’s Naukasana or boat pose in this fitness video | Benefits inside
- Tisca Chopra’s fitness goals for 2021 include working on her core strength. As she gives a glimpse of her workout on a pilates reformer, we list out its health benefits which will surely push you to give it a try too
- Monday motivation: Mandira Bedi’s latest fitness video of nailing headstand and handstand with 50 mins of wind sprints done off the camera, is all the workout inspiration we need to get our week rolling. Read benefits of these exercises inside
- Ananya Panday loves an intense morning Yoga session. The actor has lately been sharing a lot of aerial Yoga posts on social media and blowing our minds away.
- From sharing the best fitness advice she has ever received, to her goals for 2021, favourite way to workout and more, Jacqueline Fernandez reveals some health and wellness tips in this viral video