Try these appetizing dishes for a warm winter meal
As the winter season is intensifying the degree of its icy-cold temperature, the need for warmth and comfort food is increasing.
So treat yourself with these easy to cook luscious dishes this winter that will also keep you warm.
Steak Tomatina balls:- Take 2-3 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Fry fresh and evenly cut steak in it. After frying, put the steak out. In the same pan, cook onion and garlic until they get golden brown. Put the already fried steak in it.
Add cornflour to the mixture. Pour salt, pepper, red chilly and other spices of your taste. Now add the magic ingredient that is red wine (half the quantity of steak) in the pan. Mix and cook well.
Add 3-4 tomato's puree to the mixture and cook until the gravy gets a thick texture. Put the mixture aside. In a bowl, take 3-4 mashed boiled potatoes and add salt, chopped green chilly, red chilli powder in it (all as per your taste).
Make small balls from the mixture. The second magic ingredient to add is small cubes of Cheddar cheese inside the potato balls. Take a baking tray and evenly spread the thick gravy on it. Put the cheese potato balls in a stroke on the gravy paste. Bake the same for 20 minutes in an oven. Serve hot. (To add more taste, serve with tomato ketchup sauce).
Veg Tortilla wrap:- To prepare the marination, slice five mixed peppers (red, green, yellow), three onions, four soya bean sticks in a baking tray. Put fajita seasoning spice with olive oil on the mixture. Bake the same for 25 minutes in the oven. In another tray, brush 1 tablespoon melted butter and place approx nine tortillas to cover the whole tray. Add the already prepared mixture on the pieces of tortillas with grated cheese and spicy Doritos chips. Cover the same with other tortillas to wrap the whole mixture. Bake the same for 20 minutes.
To prepare the dip, take a 100 gms fresh cream, 50 gms mayonnaise in a bowl, now put fajita seasoning, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon honey and evenly cut jalapenos in the paste. Mix it well and here is your delicious sour dip.
Butter chicken, stuffed naan:- To prepare the marination, take fresh and natural yoghurt in a bowl. Take minced garlic, red chilly, salt, chopped green chilly and lemon juice and add it in the yoghurt. Now marinade three chicken breasts in the mixture for 20 minutes.
In a jar, take 1 cup warm water; add 1 tablespoon of sugar and half tablespoon activated yeast and five tablespoons yoghurt in it. Let it rest for 15 minutes. Take bread flour and add melted butter and salt (as per your taste) in it. Make dough from the same after adding the activated yeast mixture in it. Let it rest for 30 minutes. Till then take the marinated chicken and bake it for 15 minutes.
In a pan, prepare the same gravy as you did for the first recipe with extra tomato puree in it. The magic ingredient is the addition of half cup heavy cream in it. Now add the evenly cut marinated chicken breasts in it. Roll out a plain base for naan and stuff it with the prepared gravy mixture and grated cheese. Bake the same for 20 minutes in an over. Serve hot.This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Taapsee Pannu has been training really hard for her film Rashmi Rocket and on the night before the last day of shoot, the actor celebrated her journey with delicious aate ka halwa. Here's how you can also make it.
- A bowl of cauliflower-based alfredo with macaroni and cheese or caulifredo mac n’ cheese makes the best couch companion and you’ll agree too once you try this velvety, mouthwatering recipe to make the ‘weak’days ahead, easy
- Lisa Haydon recently baked a rainbow cake at home and shared snippets with her followers. The clips made us crave for a cake and we are sure that after looking at these videos, you will want to gorge on one too.
- Are you a vegan who is craving some naan? Try these crispy, flaky and aromatic scallion pancakes instead. Recipe inside
- Keep your regular onion or paneer pakoda for monsoons and try this appetizing Maggi pakode recipe to treat your taste buds and warm your soul during winter evening tea-time with fam
- If you are looking to tame those sugar cravings with a healthy snack between meals that aides in weight loss, check out this recipe of peanut butter and chocolate fix shake that makes for a perfect dose of self care to fuel your tired muscles after workout
- Date amid lockdown? Why not! Except, it’s sweeter, healthier, doesn't give you anxiety and one that even your parents will not refuse. Don’t believe us? Check out this winter special recipe of coconut date balls that only require four ingredients and thank us later
- In a recent Instagram story, Deepika Padukone shared that she is more fond of baking than cooking and she loves to bake cookies the most. So today, we are going to share with you a simple recipe of chocolate chip cookies that will melt in your mouth.
- Have absolutely nothing planned to cook? Don’t concede defeat nor reach for a bowl of some cereal and milk or takeaway. Instead, let this simple and easy citrus shrimp salad recipe speak to you which is packed with health benefits
- Chocolates with strawberries make us go weak in the knees every single time and you’d be lying if you don’t agree. How about binging on them without guilt while adding some health benefits? Check out this nutritious breakfast recipe of chocolate covered strawberry baked oatmeal and thank us later
- Want to know a quick and easy way to bring a smile to the breakfast table or evening coffee break this winter? Prep up some warm Nutella fingers with the help of this 3 ingredient recipe which promises a chocolate taste in every bite and that is all we need to brush aside Monday blues
- Move over the regular chilli chicken or chilli paneer and check out this recipe of chilli roasted chickpeas that serve as a perfect snack, along with a meal or a topping for a soup or salad and will surely boost your Monday energy the right kick
- Looking to give gluten the hook? Check out this delicious vegan recipe that preps up super fluffy and light banana pancakes which are golden and crisp on the outside and will make you forget you ever missed gluten
- Have a sweet tooth and easily give in to desserts while craving for some more? Check out this Lotus Biscoff mousse recipe to make the easiest dessert with just two ingredients