Miley Cyrus performs as Ashley O from Black Mirror at Glastonbury
American singer-songwriter Miley Cyrus performed dressed up as her character Ashley O from Black Mirror at the Pyramid Stage during Glastonbury music festival in Britain. The singer performed her Netflix show song ‘On a roll’ in her character’s costume, soon after which she changed back into her earlier costume for other performances. She also delivered a heartfelt speech, claiming that this event had changed her life, reported Fox News.
“I just want to let you know in many ways this show has changed my f***ing life drastically. A lot of hard work, a lot of dedication and a lot of sacrifices. Both of my parents, who are side-stage right now, have taught me that that’s the only way anything is going to happen for you,” she told the crowd.
“My dad had an amazing analogy for me. He said go sit on a bicycle and go to the very top of the hill and watch how fast you go downhill and it’s going to be easy. Now do the same thing, sit on that bicycle and go uphill - it’s not going to do it for you. You are going to have to work your f***ing a*** off and you are going to feel it the next f***ing day, but it’s going to be worth it because you did something. You did something that you thought you couldn’t do. And that is what I’m doing,” she added.
The Wrecking Ball singer who wore a skin fit black pants and a white cropped top paired with a golden belt and neckpieces, further said, “I was watching The Killers from at home last night, which they f***ing rocked so it scared the s*** out of me. I ask the universe every day, ‘Give me something that scares the f*** out of me and then I’m going to f***ing do it’, so today that is mother***ing Glastonbury.”
Other than her On a roll performance she rocked the gala by singing Nothing breaks like a heart, Back to black, Jolene, Party in the USA, Mother’s daughter and Wrecking ball.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- BTS singer Jungkook took to Twitter and shared a selfie flaunting his blue hair. The singer caused a frenzy among fans and left a few wondering if the hair colour change has something to do with his mixtape.
- Renowned Punjabi singer Sardool Sikander died on Wednesday. Several Punjabi and Bollywood celebrities remembered him on social media.
- BTS served a treat for their fans as they appeared on the recent episode of MTV Unplugged. RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook performed two tracks from their album BE, Telepathy and Blue & Grey, while covering Coldplay's Fix You.
- A new Bangtan Bomb was released today which saw RM vibing to Justin Bieber's Where Are U Now, Jin reciting Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and Suga revealing which member he wants to give his photo card to.
- Bigg Boss 13's Shehnaaz Gill and popular rap singer Badshah are working together on a new song. Both took to their respective social media handles to share the news.
Pawri Ho Rai Hai goes viral: Yashraj Mukhate says, ‘Things on which I put too much mind don’t really work’
- Rihanna's new topless photo, in which she is wearing a pendant of a deity around her neck, has sparked major outrage in India. She has been accused of hurting religious sentiments.
- Singer couple Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh were reportedly at a wedding in Delhi recently. Videos from the party have been shared online. Watch them here.