You can be Priyanka's Mr. Right!
You can be the ideal man for a lonely heart like Priyanka Chopra. Wondering how? You just have to check out your own heart!
If your heart envies seeing the sassy babe into someone else's arms, just think that you can be her Mr. Right!
Priyanka says she would love to see her husband going green when he catches her into someone else's arms because that's the right love quotient, according to her. "The more he loves you, the more jealous he will be if he sees you into someone else's arm. And I like that. I believe it's his expression of love for me. Because I know men are in so many ways different from women. They can tolerate anything except their wives with some other man. Also, men can't stand any other male staring at their wives. They just cannot rationalize the situation in any way. It's almost impossible to convince them. They will just go red eyes seeing anything like that. I know men can die to save their woman from any disgrace," explains Priyanka.
So, what kind of a man is Priyanka looking for? "I like possessive men because they really love their wives more than anything else in this world," she answers.Realizing this particular male characteristic, she says, "Since I know this very well, I decided not to do anything which will bring humiliation and dishonour to my husband. I will not do films, which will frustrate and embarrass my family. One should live a life full of dignity. I fell into the trap of exposure initially because I was not from the industry and so many things were new to me then. I did what I was offered to do. I never applied my mind then. But today when I look back, I realize that I am mature and I know what I have to do."
Priyanka whose name, have been associated with so many actors beginning from Akshay to Abhishek and now to Harman Baweja, seems to be unaffected by all this as she says, "I don't give much importance to what people talk about me behind my back. I am more serious about my work than anything else."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- BTS singer V released his vlog on YouTube, which featured a few behind-the-scenes glimpses at his song Snow Flower with Peakboy, his workout session, and more.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- BLACKPINK member Rosé shared posters to confirm that she will make her solo debut on March 12. Her fellow BLACKPINK members Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie extend their support.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.