gas stove


Latest from gas stove

Delhi woman, her 4 kids die after choking on toxic fumes from stove

According to a senior police official, the place where the incident occurred was a rented accommodation inhabited by one Mohit Kalia (35), his wife Radha and their four children – two daughters and two sons.

Preliminary inquiry conducted by the police suggested that all of them died of suffocation. (File Photo)
Updated on Jan 19, 2022 09:18 PM IST
Written by Joydeep Bose | Edited by Sohini Goswami, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Story Saved
Saved Articles
My Reads
My Offers
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Start 15 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Register Free and get Exciting Deals