- On being asked about the same, the right-arm fast bowler said that selection is not in his hands, but added that he will continue to pursue his dream of playing for India in the World Cup someday.
Published on Sep 17, 2021 03:18 PM IST
As per the IPL bio-bubble protocol, all the players arriving in the UAE will undergo 6-day hard quarantine during which they will be tested thrice.
Updated on Sep 12, 2021 01:34 PM IST
- Rishabh Pant was asked about the incident at the virtual press conference after the day's play and he recounted what went down.
Updated on Aug 26, 2021 01:27 PM IST
- Mohammed Siraj is the youngest in India’s pace quartet but in terms of talent, he gives a healthy competition to the likes of Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah and Ishant Sharma
Updated on Aug 25, 2021 09:14 AM IST
- The seeds of the guile that Siraj showed at Lord’s a few days ago were sown in the Old Hyderabad city but he needed someone to nurture. He got that in Bharat Arun.
Updated on Aug 21, 2021 07:12 AM IST
By Aritra Mukherjee
- Ashwin was particularly impressed with Siraj’s spell in the second innings to England all-rounder Moeen Ali. The veteran off-spinner said it seemed for a couple of overs only Siraj and wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant were playing as Moeen kept playing and missing the deliveries.
Published on Aug 20, 2021 07:34 PM IST
- Virat Kohli is genuinely aggressive and fearless. His team is bound to imbibe some of it. It's one of the things that made the Lord's win possible.
Updated on Aug 20, 2021 07:09 AM IST
By Sanjay Manjrekar
- Ravindra Jadeja once again went wicketless in the match, which means this was only the third instance in history – twice in two matches – that all 20 wickets in a Test match were claimed by India’s pacers.
Published on Aug 19, 2021 04:25 PM IST
Tendulkar was impressed with the Siraj’s consistency in the longest format of the game. After making debut in Australia last year, the right arm quick has played 7 matches and picked a total of 27 wickets, including a 5-fer.
Updated on Aug 18, 2021 10:04 PM IST
By hindustantimes.com, Nw Delhi
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt drew a comparison between three prominent pacers of world cricket currently and named a bowler who is not in the same league as India's Mohammed Siraj.
Updated on Aug 18, 2021 06:14 PM IST
- Dilip Vengsarkar said that Mohammed Siraj has made a difference with his positive attitude and aggression and hasn't looked back since his debut against Australia Down Under earlier this year.
Updated on Aug 18, 2021 03:22 PM IST
- Whatever mood he is in, on the field, it always comes with a sprinkling of “miya-magic”. Mohammed Siraj, affectionately called “miya” by his teammates, may have gotten a late start on the big stage, but what a fiery, fierce start it has been.
Published on Aug 18, 2021 07:48 AM IST
By Rasesh Mandani
- Bumrah and Shami turned the Lord's Test on its head with a sensational ninth-wicket stand before the India pacers ran through England to clinch a famous victory on Day 5.
Published on Aug 16, 2021 11:50 PM IST
- India vs England: Former India wicketkeeper Deep Dasgupta drew similarities between pacer Mohammed Siraj wicketkeeper-batsman Rishabh Pant
Updated on Aug 16, 2021 08:48 AM IST
- Sunil Gavaskar liked the body language of the India pacer, which he feels did not drop even a little as he continued to have a go at the batsmen.
Updated on Aug 15, 2021 05:55 PM IST
- After the end of the play on Day 3, Siraj, at the press conference explained that his celebrations are a way for him to reply back to his critics.
Updated on Aug 15, 2021 10:05 PM IST
- India have been pretty average with their DRS calls, and this came to light on day 2 of the second Test at Lord’s when Mohammed Siraj and Virat Kohli combined to burn two reviews in quick succession.
Published on Aug 14, 2021 06:34 PM IST
The 27-year-old removed opener Dom Sibley and debutant Haseeb Hameed in successive deliveries to rattle the England top-order. However, there was one instance during England's innings that captured the imagination of the fans.
Published on Aug 14, 2021 09:32 AM IST
- For India, Mohammed Siraj made early inroads with two wickets in two balls and Mohammed Shami provided an important breakthrough late in the day.
Published on Aug 13, 2021 11:31 PM IST
- Since captain Virat Kohli had said that India's XI in Nottingham will set the template for the rest of games in the series, chances of an unchanged team are slim.
Updated on Aug 11, 2021 02:58 PM IST
- Ishant Sharma, who recently played his 100th Test, is no longer an automatic choice with the emergence of Mohammed Siraj, but the senior pacer has compelling numbers to push his case
Updated on Aug 10, 2021 07:39 PM IST
By Rasesh Mandani
India vs England: Since making his debut in Australia, Siraj has been on the rise among the ranks in India's fast bowling unit, and he has become one of India's most trusted pacers.
Updated on Aug 09, 2021 01:09 PM IST
Former Australian spinner Brad Hogg was hugely impressed with Siraj’s bowling on the penultimate day of the first Test, stating that the youngster is pushing his way into India’s playing XI as the second-choice fast bowler.
Updated on Aug 08, 2021 11:26 AM IST
- After completing the 84th over – his first with the second new ball – Anderson decided to mouth a few words at Siraj, who had swung and missed the last delivery.
Published on Aug 07, 2021 07:09 AM IST
As the Indian team gears up for another much-anticipated series, Siraj is confident that India ‘will defeat’ the hosts under Virat Kohli’s captaincy.
Updated on Aug 02, 2021 09:18 PM IST
"Agarwal has shown signs of concussion and is ruled out of the opening Test against England. The 30-year-old is stable and will remain under close medical observation," the BCCI statement said.
Updated on Aug 02, 2021 06:58 PM IST
By hindustantimes.com, Nottingham
- Off all Indian pacers, Dale Steyn reserved high praise for one fast bowler in particular, who he believes, brings a 'good attitude' to the game.
Updated on Jul 30, 2021 08:59 AM IST
Umesh leads good bowling display as India bowl out County XI for 220 despite Hameed ton
Published on Jul 21, 2021 11:29 PM IST
PTI | , Durham
The pace trio of Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mohammed Siraj scalped a wicket apiece in the first session as County Select XI posted 44/3 at the lunch break.
Updated on Jul 22, 2021 12:28 AM IST
Australia’s assistant coach Sridharan Sriram said that the Australian side had some idea about Shubman Gill and Rishabh Pant but the new faces of the team played an ‘unexpected’ game.
Updated on Jun 29, 2021 03:55 PM IST