Adult film star Monica Castellino to join The Kapil Sharma Show?
Desperate times call for desperate measures, or so it would seem for The Kapil Sharma Show. Hitherto known as the perfect family show, it may soon have an adult film actor joining the crew.
After the show saw a major slip on the ratings post the infamous fight between comedians Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover, reports in India Today and DNA claim that adult film star-turned-TV-actor Monica Castellino may join as a permanent cast member.
Castelliono has worked in soft porn films including Men Not Allowed and Kama Sundri. However, The Kapil Sharma Show won’t be her first on a general entertainment channel. She was last seen in Har Mard Ka Dard aired on Life Ok.
Kapil and Sunil reportedly had a fight while flying back with their team to Delhi from Australia after a show. Apparently, Kapil got drunk, belittled Sunil and also physically assaulted him. Though Sharma apologised to him on Twitter, Grover quit the show and stopped shooting for it immediately.
(A wrong image was published with an earlier version of this story. We apologise for the misrepresentation.)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.