Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Waar: Salman Khan loses cool, tells contestants ‘get out of my house’. Watch
Actor Salman Khan is back as host of the 13th season of reality show Bigg Boss. However, it seems the actor lost his cool on the first Weekend Ka Waar episode. A promo of the upcoming episode shows the actor screaming at the contestants for their conduct on the show.
The promo shows Salman making a grand entry on stage while grooving to his hit number Tan Tana Tan Tantan Tara before he begins interacting with the fans. Calling out Rashami Desai and Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Salman says, “Ghar ki bahuo ne ek gang bana li hai.” Pointing out Rashami’s behaviour in the house, Salman asks her if its her game plan. Soon after, he loses his cool and screams, “Kya kar rahe ho tum log andar, get out of my house.”
Watch | Salman Khan gets into an argument during Bigg Boss Season 13 launch
Discussing the issue of no girl being appointed as the queen of the house after the luxury task, Salman goes on to ask the contestants if Devoleena was the right candidate for the post. Earlier, many housemates had decided to make Devoleena the queen but Shefali Bagga had objected to it, due to which Bigg Boss did not appoint anyone to the post.
The Weekend Ka Waar episode will also see actor Hina Khan joining Salman on the show. She is expected to enter the house for a special task. Hina shared pictures of herself with Salman on Instagram and wrote, “When Miss Khan met Mr khan.. It’s always a pleasure to share the stage with you Salman.. Meeting you since four seasons now in #BiggBoss #LuckyMe #OurLittleTradition #WeekEndKaWaar #Season10,11,12,13.”
An interesting twist is also on the cards for the contestants this weekend as the girls will get a chance to nominate the boys for eviction. In the last episode, Koena Mitra had opened up about a past abusive relationship. She revealed how her former boyfriend, who lived in Turkey, was so possessive about her that once he locked her inside the bathroom of her own house as he did not want her to leave for work.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kavita Kaushik has shared screenshots of the abusive messages she received on social media. "Call them out! Expose them!" Kavita wrote.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.