Bigg Boss 14: Kamya Punjabi, Diandra Soares, Gauahar Khan praise Nikki Tamboli, call her ‘full entertainment’
After Nikki Tamboli brought a new twist during captaincy task on Friday’s episode of Bigg Boss 14. Former contestants Kamya Panjabi, Gauahar Khan and Diandra Soares have showered praises upon her for being entertaining and working towards a fun episode.
On last night’s episode, Nikki said she wanted to poke Rahul Vaidya and Jasmin Bhasin after their team failed to reach a consensus to come up with the name of a person who should be the captain of the house for the week. As she began with her plan, Kavita Kaushik even warned her that questioning Rahul may not bring any changes, but she said, “I just want to do it for the sake of some fun.”
This impressed former Bigg Boss 14 senior Gauahar Khan who tweeted “Nikki Tamboli! Full entertainment.” Former Bigg Boss contestants Kamya Punjabi and Diandra Soares too wrote, “Yessss #NikkiTamboli” and “Go #Tamboli Go!! Nikki for captain. #fightforit,” on Twitter.
When Bigg Boss announced that there will be no captain for the week as the contestants could not reach a consensus, Kamya again tweeted, “Hahahahahah khel gaye biggbosssss #NoCaptain #BB14 @BiggBoss @ColorsTV.”
However, Vikas Kalantari did not like Nikki’s game and tweeted, “I feel @rahulvaidya23 is a very intelligent player. He understands the game so well. He plays just right. And is very hazir jawab. Well done bro. You literally understand the game so well #bb14 @BiggBoss the most irritating is #nikkitamboli Pouting facePouting face really.”
Nikki is considered as one of the strongest and most entertaining contestants this season.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.