Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli enjoys power to allot personal belongings, takes ex-boyfriend’s shorts for herself
Bigg Boss 14 is all set to have its first eviction today and if rumours are to be believed, Sara Gurpal seems to be the chosen one. The makers have now released a new promo ahead of the Monday episode and it confirms nominations as well as an eviction on the same day. Meanwhile, Nikki Tamboli is enjoying a lot of power in the house.
Nikki gets the right to distribute personal belongings to contestants
A new promo shows Nikki taking the charge of distributing personal belongings to contestants. While she allows Sara Gurpal to take three items as she only has borrowed items for survival, Nikki’s decision to allow only one item to Rahul Vaidya leads to a heated argument between her and the singer.
Nikki irons her boyfriend’s boxers to wear them
Another promo shows Nikki ironing her ex-boyfriend’s shorts. Her fellow contestant Jaan Kumar Sanu and a few others are seen having fun watching her do the chore.
Nikki Tamboli calls the shots in nomination task
The new promo shows was shared by the channel with the caption, “Hua #BB14 ke ghar mein nomination aur eviction ek hi din mein! #AbScenePaltega (There has been a nomination as well as eviction in Bigg Boss 14 on the same day).”
The video shows a new task in progress during which earthen pots with pictures of contestants are placed in the open area. Nikki Tamboli, who was declared the first confirmed contestant on the show, is seen in an orange salwar suit and breaking an earthen pot of one of the contestants. She says, “inko ghar hi jana chahiye (he should go home),” while smashing a pot with a bamboo. Glimpses of several terrified contestants are seen in the video with most of them reacting to a massive shock. Bigg Boss’ voice can be heard in the background, asking a contestant to make an exit from the main door of the house. Some contestants are seen consoling each other in a few scenes.
The viewers reacted to the proceedings of the house in a different way. Many have objected to the seniors enjoying the right to evict a contestant. As rumours of Sara Gurpal’s exit started doing the rounds, a viewer wrote, “You are going completely wrong, if this does not happen from this year, the show has to be closed before December and the TRP stops coming.” Another reacted, “This is not done seniors are part of the show they don’t knw what exactly everyone is doing aur tv pr kya dikha rhe bb wale so ye bht bdi power h unke liye.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.