4 killed in Mumbai high-rise fire that started from electrical wiring | Hindustan Times
close_game
close_game

4 killed in Mumbai high-rise fire that started from electrical wiring

Four people were killed and 16 injured in a major fire at the Crystal Tower residential apartments near Hindmata Cinema in Mumbai's Parel area on Wednesday, an official at the KEM hospital said.Confirming the deaths, Avinash Supe Dean KEM hospital said, “Total 20 victims were brought to the hospital. Four are dead, one of them a woman. Other 16 patients, six of them women, are stable.”The fire started from the electrical wiring kept in the duct area, ANI quoted a fire official as saying.“The area around the lift of the 12th floor was the worst affected. Fire in the electrical wiring kept in duct area had caused smokeand heat on the entire floor, because of which people on upper floors were trapped,” he said.

 
SHARE
Story Saved
Live Score
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Sunday, July 21, 2024
Start 14 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Follow Us On