Leopard climbs electric pole, gets electrocuted | india-news | videos | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Aug 17, 2018-Friday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Leopard climbs electric pole, gets electrocuted

Jul 04, 2017 17:02 IST
about the video
In a strange incident, a leopard died of electrocution after it climbed an electricity pole in Mallaram forest area of Telangana’s Nizamabad, on Monday. The wild cat had climbed atop the high tension wires following which it got electrocuted. After the accident, officials of the state electricity department disconnected the power supply and brought down the wild creature’s carcass. Locals suspected that the animal might have moved out of the forest in search of food. (ANI)