No further probes into ATS chief's death: Antulay

UPDATED ON DEC 24, 2008 08:16 PM IST
About The Video

After creating a furor by his remarks made last week Minorities Minister A R Antulay on Tuesday backed out and said that there is no need for further probe. He said this after home minister, P Chidambaram's statement in parliament on the circumstances leading to Karkare's killing by armed militants. Talking to media persons outside Parliament, Antulay said that the issue was settled and closed. He also ruled out his resignation.

[RELATED VIDEOS]

SHARE
Story Saved