Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Waar written update day 6, October 5: Shehnaaz says ‘others can take trophy, Salman Khan will offer me work’
Salman Khan is finally back to host the weekly Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Waar episode - the Bollywood star made a grand entry grooving to his hit number Tan Tanatan Tantan Tara on Saturday’s episode. In his first interaction with the contestants after the premiere episode last Sunday, Salman left the viewers confused by telling the contestants that the show will have its finale within a month. The contestants were also not aware that none of the nominated contestants will be expelled this weekend. Here are the top highlights fro Saturday episode:
1. Salman revealed that the contestant who disappointed him the most this week was Aarti Singh. He pointed out how she took a stand for herself for two days but stopped expressing herself thereafter. On being asked about the same, she said she was afraid of showing her true personality as she didn’t want to become a target in the house.
2. Salman then unveiled a ‘Connection Chair’ and asked for the names of two contestants who have made the strongest connection on the show. The house inmates unanimously named Paras Chhabra and Shehnaaz Gill as the strongest jodi who then went on to occupy the chair. Abu Malik even took the credit of playing their cupid on the show.
3. Salman then invited contestants to a special chamber where they had to give correct answers for questions asked by him, else they will be showered with several peculiar substances from mud, water and feathers. During the session, all contestants agreed with Siddhartha Dey who confirmed that ‘the bahus’ have made a gang of their own. He was also named as the most misunderstood person when it came to his conduct towards women in the house. Meanwhile, Rashmi confessed that she is a slow learner on the show.
4. Salman then asked for the name of a third person who could spoil their pairing. Mahira Sharma was named as the unwanted third person and was asked to occupy the ‘Kaal Kursi’.
5. When Shehnaaz’s bedmate Siddhartha Dey was asked to react to her bond with Paras, he called himself ‘the Ajay Devgn of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’. Reacting to the reference to his own film, Salman asked him if he considered Shehnaaz as Áishwarya Rai and Paras as Salman.
6. During the show, Salman also took a dig at four contestants for their inability to take the show seriousness and asked Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Dalljeit Kaur, Mahira and Rashmi Desai to go on a picnic.
7. Salman opened the discussion on why Bigg Boss had to cancel the luxury task despite one team emerging as the winner. He also praised Shefali Bagga for taking a stand for herself post the task but questioned Mahira for not taking credit for coming up with the idea of using a hair removal cream which made Asim Riaz leave his seat during the task.
8. Shehnaaz, who is also known as ‘Punjab Ki Katrina Kaif’, said that they can take the Bigg Boss trophy as she is confident that Salman will give her work post the completion of the show. .
9. At the end of the episode, the lucky caller of the week asked Devoleena why, despite making a glamourous entry to the song Aashiq Banaya Aapne, she continued to live like a ‘television bahu’. Devoleena agreed and promised to live like a babe from now on.
Follow @htshowbiz for more