Deepika Padukone will breathe fire into your Sunday with her bright new look. See pics
Actor Deepika Padukone is on her way to a special event in Mumbai on Sunday evening. She took to Instagram to reveal her look for the night.
Deepika shared multiple new pictures that show her in a bright yellow saree. The saree has large ruffles and a full sleeves blouse. She tied up her hair in a sleek bun and completed the look with large chandelier golden earrings and a pair of golden sunglasses.
“Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows,” she captioned the pics. Her fans, too, couldn’t get enough of her look. “Love you and love your earrings,” wrote a fan. “Looking awesome,” wrote another fan.
Deepika is headed for a special conversation with designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee and Imran Ahmed of The Business of Fashion at Soho House in Mumbai.
Deepika was recently at the 72nd Cannes Film Festival where she walked the red carpet twice. Deepika, who represented a cosmetics brand at the festival, opted for a lime green Giambattista Valli gown paired with Lorraine Schwartz jewellery for the red carpet. Her husband and actor Ranveer Singh also couldn’t stop himself from commenting on the photographs.
Ranveer commented on a photograph showing Deepika’s long train as she climbed the stairs. He wrote: “Nuts.” Praising the Piku star’s close-up image, Ranveer commented: “Wow... I mean... Wow.”
Her look was also counted among the best from the festival by international publications as well. Others who attended the festival included Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, Sonam Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai and others.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.