Here are all the pics from Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas’ picture perfect engagement ceremony
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas made their relationship official in the sweetest manner possible on Saturday. After a traditional Hindu roka ceremony at her Mumbai home, the actor and the singer took to social media to share the news of their engagement with their fans.
Soon, all the guests invited to the ceremony also began posting pictures from the venue. Priyanka’s colleagues, friends and family all flocked to Instagram to share their wishes for the new couple. Priyanka also shared a host of pictures from the ceremony. “The only way to do this... with Family and God. Thank you all for your wishes and blessings,” she captioned it.
Here are all the inside pictures we could find from the engagement ceremony. Check them out:
Priyanka and Nick’s engagement ceremony was attended by her cousin Parineeti Chopra, Nick’s parents, Priyanka’s mother Madhu Chopra and brother Sidharth. Her friend and hair stylist Priyanka Borkar shared a special message for the couple. “Today is a really big day for you two ... you found your forever one !!!! Words cant describe how happy it makes me to see u happy and content ... i love you pc ... pray ur blessed everyday with the love of ur life ... yayyyy @priyankachopra @nickjonas,” she wrote in an Instagram post.
Priyanka’s friend Mustaq Sheikh also shared a warm message: “Love just got a partner. Priyanka just found her man- Nick. They are now are engaged to each other. The smile in her eyes tells a story...Yes, love stories still are alive and blushing red with health. These two loverbirds confirm that for me. We were there to cheer the two love birds on their important day. Happiness was the chief guest of the day!!”
Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas’ Punjabi style roka ceremony:
Her friend Maneesh K. Goyal also shared a picture album. “Love is a wondrous thing. Much love now and always to the happy couple and my sweet friends,” he captioned the photos. Priyanka’s managar Anjula Acharya also shared her wishes. “The most amazing private #roka celebration for @nickjonas and @priyankachopra wishing you love forever, joy in your hearts,” she captioned a series of photos.
Nick and Priyanka met at the 2017 Met Gala where they both represented Ralph Lauren. The rumours of their relationship began in May 2018 as the two were often spotted on dinner dates and outing around New York. She invited him to Mumbai and her house a few months ago and he accompanied Priyanka and her cousins to a small beach vacation in Goa.
He reportedly popped the big question on her 36th birthday in July in England and as we now have confirmation, she did say yes!
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.