Kajol shares memes of herself, offers ‘tips on how to stay sane during this lockdown period’
Actor Kajol entertained fans with memes of herself amid the three-week lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic. Sharing different pictures of herself, she gave them some advice on how to stay sane during this time.
“Tips on how to stay sane during this lockdown period!” Kajol wrote, sharing a number of pictures on Twitter. Sharing a picture from an old photoshoot with a dog, she wrote, “Get pet-friendly, there is no proof of them spreading virus. Believe me they play the stress busters to boredom.”
“Discover new hobbies!” Kajol wrote, sharing a picture of her listening to records. She also shared a picture of herself and actor Madhuri Dixit taking a selfie together and wrote, “Stay connected with your friends through video calls.”
“Spend some quality time with the fam!” Kajol advised, sharing a picture with her husband and actor Ajay Devgn, daughter Nysa and son Yug.
“Read it increases knowledge!!” she wrote, sharing a still of herself from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. She posted a photo from the sets of her short film Devi, in which she was seen napping, and wrote, “Catch up on some sleep.”
Finally, Kajol shared a picture from a photoshoot and wrote, “Zip it and don’t spread rumours.” Fans responded, saying that this advice extends beyond the lockdown as well.
While Kajol’s statement could have been a generic one, it is likely that she was taking a jibe at recent reports about daughter Nysa’s health. It was reported that she rushed her daughter Nysa to the hospital when she showed symptoms of coronavirus after returning from her boarding school in Singapore last month.
Ajay earlier refuted the false speculation about Kajol and Nysa’s health on Twitter. “Thank you for asking. Kajol & Nysa are absolutely fine. The rumour around their health is unfounded, untrue & baseless,” he wrote.
Currently, Kajol and her family are in self-isolation at their residence in Mumbai. Last month, a day before the janta curfew initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, she urged people to stay home in a video featuring her son Yug.
“We always say, ‘I wish I had the time to enjoy with my children and parents. I wish I had time and there was nothing else for me to do.’ Now, we have the time, and reason, as well. Guys, please don’t go out of your house tomorrow. Like our prime minister said, please remain indoors, for your country, yourself, your parents and your children. Wash your hands as much as you can and use hand sanitiser,” she said in the clip.
Kajol has also been sharing throwback photos and glimpses from her life in quarantine on her social media accounts.
On the work front, Kajol was last seen in a short film titled Devi, alongside Neha Dhupia and Shruti Haasan, among others. While it received rave reviews, it was at the centre of a plagiarism controversy.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.
- Alia Bhatt is ready for summer and her latest Instagram post is a proof of it. Alia was seen soaking up the sun, leaving Katrina Kaif impressed.
- Akshay Kumar shares a picture from the script-reading session of Ram Setu with Jacqueline Fernandez and Nushrratt Baruccha.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently welcomed her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, reciprocated the love that was showered on her by his sister, Saba.
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.