Paps follow Arjun Kapoor, actor hilariously asks ‘Aur kuch chahiye’. Watch video
Actor Arjun Kapoor won the hearts of many on the internet after a video of him interacting with waiting paparazzi went viral. The video shows Arjun chatting with them.
In a video, Arjun can be seen getting down from his car and moving towards the entrance of the house. The waiting paparazzi call him out and saying ‘peeche toh dekho’. while many others would have simply walked off, Arjun turns and walks towards them. With a smile on his face, he says ‘aur kuch chahiye?’ We hear people laughing in the background. The gesture won him applause online with one saying “wow”, with another adding “Aww hes so lovely”. Another person simply said “best nature”.
Arjun’s last film, Panipat, did not fare as well as it was expected to do though the actor was appreciated for his work. The Hindustan Times review said, “Arjun Kapoor delivers a sincere performance. He gets under the skin of the character so seamlessly that it’s tough to distinguish the actor from the Maratha warrior he is shown playing. The war scenes are some of his best shots. The conviction — right from his look, attire to dialect and sword fighting sequences — is there and Arjun’s hard work shows.”
The film’s length was a major pain point. The review added, “Amid all this, the biggest problem with the film is its length. While Gowarikar may feel he needs 173 minutes to justify his magnum opus war drama, the film lacks pace, especially the first half that’s a yawn-fest with the story taking its sweet time to build up.”
Arjun is usually in news, thanks to his relationship with actor-dancer-fitness enthusiast Malaika Arora. Talk of their wedding has been around for a fairly long time. Speaking about his family’s pressure to get married, Arjun told HT, “No.The thing is, a lot of my family members realise that main sunta sabki hoon, karta apni hoon. They stop telling me at a certain point. I have never let them down with the way I have conducted myself. They have implicit faith that if I am making a choice or a decision, it comes from a practical side.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Priyanka Chopra has said that she regrets endorsing fairness creams in India, but as a child she believed that dark skin wasn't pretty and would put talcum powder on her face.
- Pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's sangeet function have been shared online by Zoa Morani. Check them out here.
- New pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony have arrived online. Check them out here.
Akshay Oberoi: We lucked out as there were no Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar sort of big films releasing in 2020
Republic Day special | John Abraham: Honesty in playing a person who cares for his country comes naturally to me
- Varun Dhawan's wife, Natasha Dalal, got her wedding makeup done in 35 minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said.
- On the second anniversary of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Kangana Ranaut has accused the movie 'mafia' of launching negative campaigns against her and the film.
- Remo D'Souza has shared a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering from a heart attack recently.
- Varun Dhawan's Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania director, Shashank Khaitan, has some advice for the actor's wife, Natasha Dalal.
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, has said that he has no interest in doing films that make ₹100 crore but have no artistic value.