Raksha Bandhan 2018: Kangana Ranaut, Kartik Aaryan, Ananya Pandey celebrate festival. See pics
Rakshan Bandhan was a special day for Bollywood as many stars (and tons of star kids) came out and celebrated the special day. While the festivities involving Taimur Ali Khan and his family and Aaradhya Bachchan and her family have been covered extensively, many others took part in the festivities too.
Kartik Aryan, a new entrant to planet Bollywood, celebrated the day with his sister. Pictures of Sagarika Ghatge applying tilak to her brother Shivjeet have also been shared online. A picture of Shraddha Kapoor with her brother Siddhant are nice too, more so because of its simplicity.
Actor Kriti Sanon too shared her rakhi, sent by her sister, Nupur. The message here was quite clear -- sisters can protect too. Celebrating the festival were also Malaika Arora, sister Amrita Arora and their families with Arpita Khan. Chunky Pandey’s daughter Ananya (who will make her Bollywood debut in Karan Johar’s Student of the Year 2) with her cousins too celebrated the festival that binds brothers and sisters.
Take a look:
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A picture of Ajay Devgn on the set of Alia Bhatt's Gangubai Kathiawadi was shared online. Also in the picture is director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Neena Gupta plays an old woman and Arjun Kapoor is her grandson in the Kaashivie Nair film Sardar Ka Grandson that premiers on Netflix soon.
- Neena Gupta has said she did not want Masaba to go to Goa with friends. The senior actor also went to Goa and stayed separately, only to receive a call from her daughter as she cried.
- Disha Patani is in awe of rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's dancing abilities. Sister Krishna Shroff agrees too. See here.
- Raveena Tandon took to her Instagram to show off daughter Rasha Thadani's achievement, as she teenager earned her blackbelt in Taekwondo. See her post here.
- Speaking at a comedy show, Farah Khan says her friends often 'put her to work' as soon as she enters parties, asking her to render a few dance steps.
- Richa Chadha has said that she has found an equal partner in boyfriend Ali Fazal who cooks well, works out with her and is progressive.
- Anurag Kashyap's daughter Aaliyah received support from her Insta-fam after she wrote about receiving hate comments for a recent post, in which she shared pictures of herself in lingerie.