Ranveer Singh on Deepika Padukone’s comments on his pics: ‘Her thirsty comments make me thirsty’
In a new video clip shared online, actor Ranveer Singh was asked to reveal the ‘thirstiest’ social media comment he had read about himself. He said that the comments left on his Instagram pictures by his wife and actor Deepika Padukone make him ‘thirsty.’
He mentioned that there are anonymous handles on Twitter that tweet ‘dirty things’ to him. “It’s mildly embarrassing but also mildly flattering. I don’t know what to make of them,” he said. He then talked about his wife. “Sometimes I put pictures on Instagram and my wife makes some thirsty comments and I read it and I get thirsty. It’s a viciously sexy cycle,” he said.
He also talked about his day-to-day routine, and a bad habit in particular-- of not eating food mindfully. He said Deepika is encouraging him to change that.
He said, “An unhealthy habit I would like to change is that I don’t eat very mindfully. Of late pace of life has become very fast, and I notice I am always eating on the go. It is like in the middle of stuff and I am running and I am like “Kuch de do khane ko” (Give me something to eat) and I take it and just inhale it and I am out. I don’t think that is very healthy. I would like to sit, mindfully eat, chew my food 30 times. My wife is encouraging me to change this habit of mine and I intend to sooner rather than later.”
When asked about his last three credit card statements, he said: “My rather exorbitant mobile phone bill, gas for my sexy sports car and yeah, a Valentine’s Day dinner for my family. It was lovely, we were all together, eating Chinese food, laughing and drinking, eating. It was beautiful.”
The couple also recreated their wedding rituals at the Zee Cine Awards earlier this week. They took seven pheras onstage, with actors Vicky Kaushal and Kartik Aaryan helping them. Vicky kept calling Deepika ‘bhabhi’ (sister-in-law) much to her annoyance. She even told him to stop but he continued to tease her.
Ranveer and Deepika got married in November last year in Italy’s Lake Como in a private wedding, attended by family members and close friends. Their fairytale wedding set the ball rolling with other celebrity weddings in Bollywood including those of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas and Kapil Sharma and Ginni Chatrath.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.