Riteish Deshmukh washes dishes as wife Genelia D’Souza supervises with belan in hand, watch hilarious video
Riteish Deshmukh has been keeping fans entertained as they remain confined to their homes during the three-week nationwide lockdown on account of the coronavirus pandemic. In a hilarious new video shared on TikTok, he is seen washing dishes as his wife Genelia D’Souza watches over him with a belan (rolling pin) in hand.
The clip features the song Mauka Milega Toh Bata Denge from the 1993 hit Dilwale, starring Ajay Devgn and Raveena Tandon, in the background. Riteish wished Ajay a happy birthday and wrote in his Instagram post, “Happy Birthday Dearest @ajaydevgn Some isolation humour with @geneliad on one of your songs- have a great one my brother.”
Netizens could not stop laughing at the funny video and flooded the comments section with laughing emojis. “That’s the thing.. MAUKA... No chance, keep dreaming,” one Instagram user wrote. “Super cute pair,” another commented.
Riteish and Genelia keep sharing funny videos with each other on TikTok. In fact, he even wished his wife on their anniversary this year in a humorous way.
In the video shared by Riteish, he was seen with a pained expression as Genelia showed him their wedding photos. The lyrics ‘Jin zakhmon ko waqt bhar chala hai, tum kyun unhe chhedhe jaa rahe ho (The wounds that time is trying to heal, why are you poking them again?)’ from Jagjit Singh’s ghazal Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho played in the background.
Meanwhile, Riteish and Genelia are currently at their home in Mumbai. Earlier, the Grand Masti actor lauded the Maharashtra government and chief minister Uddhav Thackeray for taking measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
“The proactive steps taken to tackle the corona pandemic by Our CM Shri Uddhav Thackeray ji @OfficeofUT & the Govt of Maharashtra should be applauded and as citizens its our duty to follow the following order & help win this fight,” he tweeted.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.