Sanjay Mishra’s entry for ‘Me At 20’ trend is epic, watch him do the barati dance
Actor Sanjay Mishra has shared a throwback video in which he is seen doing the typical ‘baraati’ dance at a wedding ceremony. Sanjay decided to join the popular trend on social media where people post pictures and videos of themselves when they were 20 years old.
In the video Sanjay tweeted, he can be seen grooving to the music at a wedding ceremony. Dressed in a colourful shirt and white trousers, Sanjay moves just the way non-dancers do at most Indian wedding processions. The video ends with what appears to be a clip from a more recent film in which an old Sanjay is seen moving to similar music.
Posting the video, Sanjay tweeted, “Tab bhi naachte the, ab bhi naachte hain. Music bhi wahi hai, Bus chaal badal gai hai.(I used to dance earlier and I still do, The music remains the same, only steps have changed.). Watch till the end. Thank you Kavita didi and Naresh Gaur for this video.”
Sanjay was recently seen in Kaamyaab in which he played the titular role of a struggling actor, a character actor who finally gets his due with a lead role in a movie. It also featured Deepak Dobriyal alongside Sanjay. Currently, he is seen on the 2001 show Office Office which is being rerun amid the lockdown in wake of Covid-19 pandemic.
Talking about his favourite moments from the shooting days of his 2001 show, Sanjay recently told IANS, “Shuklaji (his character) spitting Paan is in itself a really memorable moment. I had to eat so many Paans for that character. Apart from this, we all would eagerly look forward to the lunch time on the sets. Everyone, including our director Rajiv Mehra, would bring food from their home and we all used to be excited to taste each other’s food.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.