Sussanne Khan calls Hrithik Roshan ‘best dad ever’, shares precious memories with sons Hrehaan and Hridaan
On Father’s Day, Sussanne Khan gave a shout out to her ex-husband Hrithik Roshan for being an excellent father to their sons, Hrehaan and Hridaan. She took to her Instagram account to share a video montage of his sweet moments with the boys and called him ‘the best dad ever’.
“When God knew he couldn’t be everywhere he made ‘A Dad’. Happy daddy’s day Rye... u are simply the best dad ever. #rayridzrye,” Sussanne wrote in her caption.
Fans could not stop awww-ing over the cute video. “Thanku for sharing these beautiful unseen pictures. He is the best dad ever,” one Instagram user wrote. “Aww.. he’s the sweetest. Still remember how he welled up while talking abt them in an interview,” another commented.
Meanwhile, Hrithik shared a funny video of his son Hridaan ‘multitasking’, on Father’s Day. In the video, a visibly tired Hridaan is seen walking through the Colombo airport with his eyes closed. Hrithik quipped that he learnt the ‘true meaning of multitasking’ from his son, as he could ‘walk and sleep both at the same time’.
Despite getting divorced in 2014, Hrithik and Sussanne have stayed on great terms and prioritised being good parents to their children. She temporarily moved into his house during the lockdown, so that they could both spend quality time with their sons during this time.
Hrithik had written in an Instagram post, “It is unimaginable for me, as a parent, to think of having to be separated from my children at a time when the country is practicing lockdowns.” He added that Sussanne volunteered to temporarily move into his apartment ‘so that our children are not disconnected indefinitely from either one of us’. “Thank you Sussanne for being so supportive and understanding in our journey of co-parenting,” he wrote.
Hrithik has been sharing sneak peeks of his time with Sussanne, Hrehaan and Hridaan on his Instagram account, whether it is their video calls with the rest of the family or playing chess together.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.
- Sara Ali Khan is in Jaipur. While she hasn't mentioned the reason behind her visit, it appears that she is in the pink city for a wedding. Sara and Manish Malhotra shared many pictures from the venue.
- Yami Gautam had previously opened up about a prolonged neck injury that affected her routine life. The actor has now detailed in on a road accident that left her with the injury.
- Sisters Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora posted pictures of their mom to wish her on her birthday and close friend Karisma Kapoor was among the first ones to comment.
- Akshay Kumar presented the first poster of Ahan Shetty's debut film, Tadap. Ahan is the son of actor Suniel Shetty. The film also stars Tara Sutaria. See the poster here.
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.