My next twitter bio? I’m crazy, I’m limitless, I am: In a snappy interview, Shama Sikander Gesawat reveals what would-have-been
The choosy actress fusses over, then picks her favourite actors, directors, songs and more…Updated: Aug 18, 2018 22:14 IST
- Date of birth: August 4
- Sun Sign: Leo
- Place of birth: Makrana, Rajasthan
- School/college: Everywhere from Makrana to Mumbai. I changed nine to 10 schools till 10th standard and then I stopped studying
- First break: Feroz Khan’s film Prem Aggan (1998)
- High point of your life: When I achieved victory over my depression. I was back from the lowest point of my life and I started feeling gratitude and love towards life again
- Low point of your life :When depression hit me
One song that’s in your head right now...?
Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
A mood-lifting song...?
Happy by Pharrell Williams.
If not an actor, what would you have been?
A motivational speaker! But I love being an actor and I don’t think I would trade it for anything else.
Who is your favourite actor?
Meryl Streep and Daniel Day-Lewis.
One film you wish you were a part of in recent times...?
I haven’t seen any films recently but I’d love to be a part of Sacred Games. I saw the series on Netflix recently and I think it’s brilliant or even Game Of Thrones!
The directors you’d love to work with...?
Anurag Kashyap, Steven Spielberg, James Cameron, Aanand L Rai, Sanjay Leela Bhansali...
When you are not working you are...?
Sleeping, watching Netflix or spending time with friends and family.
Your detox menu is...?
I hate detox menus, but mine would have no non-vegetarian. A glass of doodhi juice in the morning mixed with lime, cucumber and mint leaves. Then, if I am having dal it would be in a soup form. So yeah, more soups and salads!
What’s your idea of a perfect day?
My idea of a perfect day would be either to sleep or set off on a trip! I love travelling and exploring as it is very refreshing.
If you were to change your Twitter bio what would it be?
I am crazy, I am limitless, I am.
Which fruit/vegetable do you resemble and why?
I think I resemble almonds because of the shape of my face! Plus, I love almonds (laughs)!
- Movies: Gangs of New York (2002), Titanic (1997), Phantom Thread (2017), Black (2005), Queen (2013) and Mr. India (1987)
- Drink: Red Wine
- Cuisines: Italian, Moroccan and Turkish
- Holiday destinations: Switzerland and Greece
- Social media: Instagram
Follow @ LubnaSalim1234
From HT Brunch, August 19, 2018
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Aug 18, 2018 20:16 IST