HT Image
HT Image

'Where can I study German?'

Confused over which course to go for or which career to pursue? HT Counselling Session answers all your queries.
None | By HT Correspondent
UPDATED ON MAY 31, 2007 07:38 PM IST

Here are the excerpts of how counsellors replied to some questions at the Hindustan Times Career Counselling Forum.

Is the Common Pre-admission form available online?
The form is not available online.

Can I include environmental studies or other vocational courses in the best of four?
Please refer to the information desk, prospectus or the bulletin board of the specific college if the vocation course figures in the list applicable for BA or BA (Vocational).

Can I go for a course in script writing after have studied law in graduation?
Yes. The choice of what you want to do is entire yours. Delhi University does not have a degree course in script writing, but there are several private colleges for that.

What is the minimum age eligibility criterion to be eligible for a DU berth?
You have be 17 years of age as on October 1 this year. I did not have psychology in my +2.

Can I still apply for psychology Honours?
Yes you can. It is best recommended that you check with the college before you apply. You will also need a minimum cut-off percentage in English.

Is Maths essential if I were pursuing Bachelors in Financial Investment Analysis?
A certain degree of competence is necessary. For any kind of 2al i stock markets, investment options, you would need statistics, math and some level of economics.

If I want to study languages, where should I go?
DU has a German and a Roman Language department that offers courses in various languages. The other possible option is to take on certificate courses in languages, which some colleges offer.

Story Saved