DU admissions 2018 first cut-off highlights: 98.50% for economics (H) at SRCC
DU admissions 2018: Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) on Monday released its first cut-off for economics and BCom Honours for the 2018-19 academic year.education Updated: Jun 18, 2018 21:46 IST
The Delhi university colleges have started releasing the first cut-offs for admissions in academic year 2018-19. Here are the highlights of the release of DU’s first cut-offs for various colleges and courses:
7.45pm: Kamala Nehru college first cut-off list below:
6.38pm: Gargi College releases its 1st cutoff. Applied Psychology, Economics, Mathematics have the highest cutoffs with 97%. Mathematics cutoff increases by 0.5% points, while economics cutoff drops by 0.5% points. Applied Psychology had the same cutoff last year.
6.35pm: Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) on Monday released its first cut-off for Economics and BCom Honours for the 2018-19 academic year. The first cut-off of SRCC for Economics (hons) stands at 98.50% and for BCom (Hons) at 97.75% for general category students.
6.32pm: For Hansraj College, the first cut-off stands at 96.25% for BA courses, 97.25% for English (H), 97.5% for BCom (H), 98% for Economics (H), 97% for Mathematics (H) and 97.33% for Physics (H).
6.30pm: For Hindu College first cutoff percentages. Economics (H), English (H), and Physics (H) has the highest cutoff percentages: 98%. English and Economics cutoffs increases by 0.5% points, and Physics increases by almost 1.5% points.
*Applicants have until Thursday, June 21, to get their documents verified and get admitted to the college where they have cleared the cutoff.
*The applicant will be required to carry the following set of original documents and self-attested photocopies of the documents.
* Class X Board Examination Certificate
* Class X mark sheet (In case of CBSE, mark sheet & certificate are same)
* Class XII mark sheet
* Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate
* Recent character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school last attended or Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
* If applicable SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM certificate (In the name of the applicant) issued by the competent authority.
* If applicable OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate ( In the name of the applicant) caste must be in central list issued by http://ncbc.nic.in
* Transfer certificates from school/ college as well as Migration certificate from Board/University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
* At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
*The applicants will have until 12 noon on Friday, June 22, to pay the admission fees online, and the information bulletin adds that the payment should have gone through by this time for the admission to be valid.
First Published: Jun 18, 2018 18:43 IST