Andhra Pradesh: APPSC notifies recruitment to various gazetted posts; know more
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited to recruit for 24 gazetted posts. The recruitment process will commence on December 8.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications to recruit to various gazetted posts. The recruitment process will commence on December 8 and the deadline for submission of the application forms is December 28, the Commission has said in an official notification which is available on its website.
APPSC recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
- Fisheries Development Officer in A.P. Fisheries Service: 11 posts
- Sericulture Officer In A.P Sericulture Service: 1 post
- Agriculture Officer In A.P Agriculture Service: 6 posts
- Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade –II in A.P. Works Accounts Service: 2 posts
- Technical Assistant in A.P Police Service: 1 post
- Assistant Commissioner of Endowments in A.P. Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Service: 3 posts
- Assistant Director of Horticulture in A.P.Horticulture Service: 1 post
Candidates with bachelor's degree and/or master's degree in the concerned disciplines can apply for the job.
“The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced separately,” the APPSC has informed candidates.
In order to acquaint candidates with the exam process, a general mock test facility is available on the official website of the Commission.