OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: 2452 vacancies notified
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: After the registration process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at opsc.gov.in on or before March 25, 2021.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of a Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A (Junior Branch) on its official website. The online application process will begin on February 26, 2021.
After the registration process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at opsc.gov.in on or before March 25, 2021.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 2452 vacancies, out of which, 1042 vacancies are for the ST category, 653 for SC, 633 for unreserved, and 124 for the SEBC category.
Candidates should have an MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. The candidate must have also possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961. Candidate should have possessed required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
The commission has fixed an upper age limit of 32 years as of January 1, 2021, for the recruitment of medical officers. The lower age limit for OPSC recruitment is 21 years. The age relaxation for the eligible category will be as per the govt. norms.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable application fee of ₹500. Candidates belonging to the SC and ST category from Odisha and Persons with Disability are exempted from the payment of the registration fee.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification here:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board on Thursday released an advertisement to fill more than 1800 vacancies under various departments under the Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at pstcl.org on or before March 26, 2021.
- CISF Tradesman Constable admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the CISF Tradesman Constable recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit cards online at cisfrectt.in.
- NTA UGC NET December 2020: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2020 examination online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The Railway Recruitment Boards has initiated refund of examination fee to candidates who took Computer based Test (CBT) for Ministerial and Isolated Category posts against CEN-03/2019.
- DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at basirhathealthdistrict.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IOCL apprentice recruitment 2021 online at iocl.com.
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.