AP EAPCET/EAMCET results expected soon, no weightage to Inter marks

Published on Jul 25, 2022 02:04 PM IST

AP EAMCET or EAPCET 2022 results will be available on the council's website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.

AP EAPCET/EAMCET results expected soon, no weightage to Inter marks(Getty Images/iStockphoto)
AP EAPCET/EAMCET results expected soon, no weightage to Inter marks(Getty Images/iStockphoto)
By, New Delhi

AP EAMCET Result 2022: Result of Aandhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET) is expected soon. Answer keys of the test for Pharmacy, Agriculture and Engineering streams have been released by APSCHE and results of the test will be published next on the website cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. The date and time for result declaration has not been confirmed yet.

Ahead of results, APSCHE has published a notification in the website which says 100 per cent weightage for this year's merit list will be given to the entrance test. Earlier, for results, 25% weightage was given to the Intermediate Public Examination and the remaining 75% to the entrance test.

“100% weightage to the marks secured in EAPCET-2022(Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy Common Entrance Test) for determining the overall ranking for the purpose of admissions into professional courses for the Academic Year 2022-23,” it reads.

AP EAMCET (now called AP EAPCET) is held every year by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, and administered by JNTU Anantapur for admitting students to undergraduate professional courses like Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture.

Get latest news onEducation along with updates on Board Exams and Competitive Exams at Hindustan Times. Also get latest Job updates on Employment News.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON
SHARE
Story Saved
×
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
My Offers
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Sunday, December 04, 2022
Start 15 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Register Free and get Exciting Deals