IBPS PO main scores 2018 today at ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will on Thursday release the scores of candidates who had appeared in the Probationary Officer (PO) main examination (CRP PO MT VIII). The IBPS PO main exam was conducted on November 18, 2018.
The institute had declared the result for the Probationary Officer (PO) main examination on December 17.
Candidates who appeared for the IBPS PO main examination can check their scores from the official website at ibps.in.
Steps to check IBPS PO main exam scores 2018:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link to view scores of online main exam for CRP PO MT VIII
3) You will be directed to the login page
4) Enter your registration number and password
5) Enter the captcha code
6) Your scores will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a print-out and save it on your computer
The IBPS had invited applications to recruit around 3,500 PO in various banks.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to soon release the answer keys of the JEE Main 2021 exam on its official website.
- Schools in Bihar are all set to commence regular classes for students of class 1 to 5 on Monday amid Covid-19 safety protocols.
- SSC CGL Tier-2 final answer key 2019: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC CGL Tier-2 examination 2019 can check the final answer key online at ssc.nic.in on or before March 20, 2021.
- DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at basirhathealthdistrict.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IOCL apprentice recruitment 2021 online at iocl.com.