ICAI CA November admit card 2020 released at icai.org, here’s how to download
ICAI CA November admit card 2020: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on Sunday released the admit card for November 2020 CA examinations on its official website. A notice regarding this decision has been uploaded on the institute’s official website.
Candidates who have registered for the ICAI CA November 2020 examinations will be able to download their admit card online at icai.org.
“In continuation to the announcements dated 15th July, 8th, 13th and 23rd October 2020 made regarding revised schedule of Chartered Accountant November 2020 Examinations and uploading of Admit Card for November 2020 CA Examinations; it is hereby notified for gerneral information that Admit Card for Chartered Accountant November 2020 Examinations will be uploaded tonight, i.e., on 1st November, 2020 at 11.00 PM. The candidates are advised to note the above and stay in touch with the website of the Institute, www.icai.org,” reads the official notification.
How to download ICAI CA November admit card 2020:
Visit the official website at icaiexam.icai.org
On the homepage, Login using your credentials
Click on link in front of Admit Card
The ICAI CA November admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
Download the admit card and take its print out for future use.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification (advt. no. 03/2021) for recruitment of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) under Social Welfare Department.