IIM-Indore students make their mark
Making a mark on the global arena, three first year students of the IIM-Indore, were selected for representing India at a competition in Paris, while one another was the Indian contingent at an international symposium in Switzerland.
The IIM-I team comprising Hushidar Kharas, Sanika Rathod and Joseph Radhik, participated at the international L’Oreal Brandstorm Challenge in Paris.
Over 4,400 students from 176 universities in 32 countries took on the challenge of developing a new product line, packaging design and communications campaign for L’Oreal’s Lancôme Body Care at the competition this year, an IIM-I release said.
Out of the 1,466 teams, only 32 were chosen to represent their country in Paris. Also, Sandeep Kumar was selected for this year’s St Gallen Wings of Excellence for his essay titled ‘Caught in the middle: Superstate or a marriage of convenience’ — which focuses at doing a comparative study of the EU and the Indian Union and lessons EU can learn from a successful amalgamation of cultures and political opinion.
The St Gallen Symposium, held annually at the University of St Gallens, Switzerland, is the world’s leading neutral platform for critical and constructive debate on the issues of global concern.
He represented IIM-I at the institute on May 18. Kumar was also adjudged the TCS Smart Champion.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- SBI PO results 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the result of preliminary examination for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in the state-run bank on its official website.
- Meanwhile, at an interaction with students on Monday, Pokhriyal said that students will get more choice in answering questions in JEE and CAT exams this year adding that the syllabus for CBSE exams had already been reduced.
- As per data shared by the education department, 50 students scoring 90% and above were admitted in the first phase that concluded last week, while over 900 students scoring 80% and above confirmed seats in the second phase of FCFS that concluded on Monday.
- The officials should share the Information Education and Communication materials with the school management, the DPH said.
- Candidates who have appeared in the XAT 2021 examination can check their results online at xlri.ac.in.
- Arvind Pandey, minister for school education in the state informed about the decision during a meeting with officials from the school education department at the state secretariat in Dehradun on Monday.
- Candidates who have registered for the NHM UP Recruitment 2021 can download their admit card online at admitcard.samshrm.com.
- Candidates who have appeared in the CSEET examination can check their results online at icsi.edu.
- Candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CSEET examination can check their results online at icsi.edu.