IIT Roorkee to conduct webinar on careers in AI and machine learning
In an endeavor to upskill the youth and promote e-learning during the COVID-19 lockdown, IIT Roorkee has announced that it will conduct a webinar on careers in AI and machine learning on May 17.
The institute had earlier launched an Advanced Certification Course on Deep Learning at Cloudxlab.com. In a press release issued on Friday, the institute said that it is an advanced course on deep learning and would cover cutting edge techniques applicable to audio processing, image processing, video processing, self-driving cars, etc.
This initiative came in the wake of the current economic crisis which underscores the significance of technical skills to tackle the global slowdown.
“Nowadays many professionals wish for a career in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This course provides a great opportunity for all such people,” said Prof. Ajit K Chaturvedi, Director, IIT Roorkee.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya on Wednesday released admit card for Class 9th entrance exam- JNVST 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Wednesday release the admit card for the RRB phase 3 non-technical popular category (NTPC) recruitment exam.
- The Comptroller of Auditor General (CAG) has invited applications for recruitment against over ten thousand vacancies for auditor and accountants.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued the admit cards of entrance test to admit students in Class IX against the vacant seats.
- The Education minister will discuss the changes to be incorporated in the CBSE curriculum and the school processes from the academic session 2021-22.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on Wednesday announced that it will reschedule the 2021 Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will close the application window for Post Graduate Diploma in rural management admission test on January 31.