Karnataka PUC results 2018 declared: here’s how to check and what next
Karnataka PUC results 2018: Karnataka’s department of pre-university education declared the PUC result of 2018 on Monday. The exam was held in March, and according to reports, close to 7 lakh students appeared for it this year. Last year, a total of 6,79,061 candidates had appeared for the exams, out of which 5,43,443 appeared for the first time.
You can check the exam results of Karnataka PUC 2018 on the official website: karresults.nic.in
Here is the direct link to check results.
Media reports said that along with 53 new evaluation centres, 23,980 evaluators have been appointed this year for the assessment process. Moreover, after the declaration of the Karnataka PUC result, supplementary exams will be held in May.
According to the official website of Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka, after Class 10, every year, about 10 lakhs students enroll in the two year pre-university courses. The courses offered by the Department are broadly classified under the categories of Humanities (Arts), Science and Commerce. There are 23 subjects, 11 languages and 50 combinations in the pre-university curriculum.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)