CBSE Class 10 result will not be declared today or tomorrow, says board’s spokesperson
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has not yet finalised the date for the declaration of Class 10 board examination results and will not announce them in next couple of days, an official said on Wednesday.
“We are not declaring the Class 10 results anytime today (Wednesday) or tomorrow (Thursday). We will notify in advance about the date of release of results after it is finalised,” CBSE spokesperson Rama Sharma told the Hindustan Times.
Some reports said the school board could declare the results on Wednesday.
This year 7,81,463 students appeared in CBSE’s school-based exam and 8,86,506 students took the board-based exam.
The board declared the Class 12 exam results on Sunday. The pass percentage dipped slightly to 82.02% after the board moderated marks but decided to refrain from “artificially spiking” them. Last year, 83.05% students cleared the Class 12 exams.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)