Pokhriyal advises NTA to extend application deadline for UGC NET, CSIR NET and various other exams
Union HRD Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal on Monday advised the Director General of National Testing Agency (NTA) to reschedule the registration deadline for several upcoming entrance examinations like ICAR Exam, JNUEE, UGC NET, CSIR NET, NCHM JEE, IGNOU PhD, Management Entrance exams and All India Ayush PG Entrance Test by a month. The decision has been taken to make it convenient for the students to fill the form amid the coronavirus outbreak in the country resulting in lockdown.
The minister informed this through his tweets on the microblogging site twitter.
A lot of aspiring candidates had requested the minister to postpone the application deadline for various entrance examinations.
The agency will be announcing the fresh dates for the application process soon after reviewing the conditions.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.
- Education and training systems have experienced unprecedented disruptions due to Covid-19 with an estimated 1.7 billion students affected by school closures worldwide.
- Candidates who have appeared in the BPSC AE Exam 2021 can check their results online at bpsc.bih.nic.in.